10 reasons to unplug from the Movie and Television Industry.
- Every movie/show is an advertisement for a certain lifestyle, and advertising works.
- The vast majority of what the movie industry puts out is morally evil.
- If you watch television, your children will do the same when they grow up.
- Time is precious, and the average American spends 34 hours per week in front of a television.
- Christians are supposed to focus upon things that are good, holy, and true.
- Television is a direct link between your family and the world.
- The vast majority of people involved in the movie industry do not fear God.
- Hollywood has a strategic agenda to destroy biblical principles regarding things such as marriage, family, and purity.